Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Big Special In My Shop for...

Hello,

I am holding a weekend special this weekend from Saturday August 27th through Monday August 29th.

Here is the special :

Purchase anything in my shop totaling more than $5.00 before shipping fees and receive a FREE gift of your choosing from anything inside my shop of equal or lesser value.

So stop by and check it out today.

I am working on a new line of items to start listing and need to move some of my inventory out.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/smileykit

This is a great time to start getting those Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers out of the way ;)

I do custom orders of just about everything listed in my shop, you can convo me and/or leave a note to seller when you check out.

Please allow all purchases made during this weekend special to be mailed out within 5 to 10 business days.

Thank You very much,
Laura
Smileykit

2 comments:

  1. That is a terrific deal, hope it brings you lots of sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you from experience that Smileykit offers adorable and unique items! Her attention to detail in her beaded items is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete