Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

March Challenge Fun

I love a challenge so when the company I purchase a lot of my swarovski crystals from informed me they were going to be having a Challenge every day of the month of March, I couldn't resist but join in on the fun.

The company I use is FusionBead.com they are great with speedy delivery and No Shipping fees, now you can't beat that. They have a wide variety of great jewelry needs from seed beads to findings and more.

Okay so for the challenge I will not be doing something everyday as some of the challenges are not things I do, like wire wrapping and working with wires.

If you are a jewelry maker you might want to consider joining in on the fun check out their blog here
30 Day Challenge

I will be doing a lot of them and will post on my challenge days what I did for that challenge.

March 1st is to make a pair of earrings, oh easy peasy for me lol But it is a challenge so need some ideas on what I can make?? Leave a comment with your ideas.

I am considering these possibilities -




Until next time thanks for stopping by look forward to hear what you think would make a good pair of earrings for the challenge.

14 comments:

  1. What about more of the beaded ones? I like yr green ones for St. P's day. Something similar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute little chick! I think that would be so cute as a pair of earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the little blue bird would be very cute as earrings :) love all your stuff. Best of luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little crystal birds would make darling earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the birdies. It is so cool how you build the crystals into a kind on sculpture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newly following from Promotional Frenzy Team. Sounds like fun having a 30 day challenge! Unfortunately my artistic side is more digital then any thing but I hope you have fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm what about little easter egg earrings? i love all your jewelry, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your little penguins, what about a pair of red penguins or chicks as earrings? They would be so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote for the little blue bird.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm partial to the blue bird. I use them too and love their sales.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unique Cozy Treasures - It sounds like you are going to be very busy in March.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg, those little birds are so cute!! I especially love the penguin :)

    ReplyDelete