Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Crocheting Is Fun

Have you ever done something as a kid, like crochet or knit or draw, then stopped doing it as you got older for whatever reason? Well, I use to crochet when I was younger, loved it have no real idea now why I stopped as family and friends LOVED what I created.

When I opened my Etsy shop over at SmileykitCreations I wanted to show off my beading work, then I was reminded of all the great things I use to crochet, so am now adding these to my shop. I love to crochet many different things and try out new things and new techniques.

I am having a blast making these stunning coasters -

Red Heart Coasters Set of 2

Bright Orange Coasters Set of 2

Christmas Coaster Flowers set of 4

And also making these adorable dishcloths -

Springtime Colorful Dishcloth
Earth-tone Dishcloth
I also have never attempted to make anything like gloves or hats before, so that was my challenge for this month -

Black Wide Headband

Fingerless Glove in Black and White

Cream Fleck Color Fingerless Gloves

Blue Crochet Beanie Hat

Black Crochet Hat with Red Flower

I have so enjoyed finding out new things to do lately. I hope you enjoy!

When it comes to your talent, do not forget those fun things we use to do as a kid, most of the time it is pretty easy to pick up and start doing it again.

For those that do know me well and love my beaded jewelry, NO worries I am still doing that and will always do my beading work :) it is my passion!

Here are just a few of my beaded items -








You can see many more items I have in my shop over at SmileykitCreations  as I am also holding a Black Friday Special right now too check out my shop announcement for more information :)

No comments:

Post a Comment