Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Wolf Choker Made To Order

I have been working on this for some time now and have finally finished it up YAY!!!

Wanted to share it with others and get their feedback on how they like it.

Since this took a while to do, not sure I will be adding to my shop or not. What does everyone think should I add this to my shop and it would be priced at least at $75 it took hours to do and the cost of supplies!



Since the picture did not come out very clear, that is a 12 inch ruler so you can see it measures just over 12 inches, it is about 12.5 to 13 inches including the loop and button.

 I did enjoy doing this but this is a major project, I could definitely not make it as a choker but say a bracelet or make other designs into bracelets.

This was completely done by hand no loom was used.

To see more of my beading working and other items please visit SmileyKitCreations over at Etsy.com

Enjoy!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, the intricate beading of the choker amazes me. Such talent and skill. LOVE IT!!!

    Definitely post it in your shop (made-to-order)

    you never know when someone happens on your items in a spending mood ;)

    (I love those types of shoppers)

    ReplyDelete