Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Swarovski Crystals = Change Colors

I love playing around with new crystals and beads to see what is out there.

Well a few weeks ago I was in my local beading shop when the clerk, who knows I am always on the look out for something different and new, mentioned they got some new crystals in. So of course I just had to check them out.

These swarovski crystals change colors when exposed to different types of light :) now how cool is that?

I had to get some, so I got some called 'Cantaloupe' - they are a pretty green in normal lighting but change to a brownish color when exposed to a brighter light.

I made this cute little bird with them.



This is the normal color of the crystal


This is the color of the crystals when exposed to bright light!


Now is this cool or what?

This little guy will be on my website for sale soon - Smileykitcreations and also available in my Smileykitcreaitons Etsy Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment